Easy to enter and only 10 entries so far!Save to favorites
Two cores in the A5 chip of the iPhone 4S deliver up to two times more power and up to seven times faster graphics. You’ll feel the effects. Fast. iPhone 4S is quick and responsive, which makes all the difference when you’re launching apps, browsing the web, gaming, and doing just about everything. And no matter what you’re doing, you can keep on doing it. Because the A5 chip is so power-efficient, iPhone 4S has outstanding battery life. We are giving away one iPhone 4S 32GB Unlocked, retail value $839. To enter, completely completely fill in and submit the entry form at http://contest.pazsaz.com/contestd.html between April 18, 2012 and August 15, 2012. You must be at least 18 years old to enter and a resident of the United States or Canada. Incomplete or incorrectly filled out entries will be disqualified. Complete contest rules may be found at http://contest.pazsaz.com/crulesd.html.Save to favorites
4 Winners each get $100 credits to Vitacost.com, enough to get 20 jars of White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter shipped free to their house!! AND there are low entries on this Rafflecopter giveaway!Save to favorites
(1) GRAND PRIZE (Prize): A Head-to-toe Outfit consisting of one (1) pair of Brooks Running Shoes, one (1) Brooks shirt, one (1) Brooks jacket, one (1) pair of Brooks pants or shorts, one (1) pair of Brooks socks and a one (1) Brooks hat (Choice of Shoes, clothing, and hat will be determined by Sponsor), Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $500.
- Follow Brooks Running on Pinterest and “like” us on Facebook.
- Create a personal Run Happy board on your Pinterest account and fill it with the things that inspire you to run happy (and be sure to include your favorite Brooks shoes or clothing).
- Submit your board on Brooks’ Facebook page and tell us why it means Run Happy to you.
- The winner will be selected by Brooks and will receive $500 in Brooks shoes and apparell. Their winning submission will also help launch our Run Happy Pinterest board. Contest ends April 30, 2012.
All Eligible Entries will be judged and scored by Sponsor under the supervision of Administrator, an independent judging organization, on or about May 3, 2012, on the basis of the following three (3) criteria: 1) Clarity and Creativity of the Essay (40%); 2) Quality and Appearance of photos/links to relevant content on the Board (30%); and 3) How Essay and Board Relate to Contest Theme (30%), to determine the one (1) Grand Prize Winner for the Contest Entry Period
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.Save to favorites