What We Are
SweepsGoat is a community-based web site that lets you share all your favorite sweepstakes and find new ones.
What Makes Us Different
- Everybody can see all the sweeps. No costly premium membership required!
- Anybody can list a sweepstakes. There’s kind of a symbiotic relationship between sweepstakes promoters (who run the sweeps & want to promote them) and the sweepstakes hobbyists (who want to enter as many good sweeps as possible). Why not let the sweepstakes promoters list their own sweeps? Seems simple to us, but you’d be surprised how few sweepstakes sites allow it. We do.
Frequently Asked Questions
If anyone can list sweepstakes, couldn’t someone submit their own (spammy / shady / just plain bad) sweepstakes?
Yes. And our site admins do moderate new listings in an attempt to prevent these from getting through. However, we encourage you to read the rules and privacy notices for yourselves, and then use your best judgment. If you’re uncomfortable about something, don’t enter it. If something about it really raises a red flag in your mind, you may want to leave a comment warning other sweepers that everything may not be on the up-and-up.
How do I save sweepstakes I’m interested in?
Each sweepstakes has a little star with a link to “Save to Favorites.” This is a great way to keep track of the sweepstakes (dailies, weeklies, etc.) you want to enter again. The link to get back to your Saved Favorites is on the top menu of every page. If you’ve created a free account with us, your favorites are saved to your account. Otherwise, they’re stored as cookies on your local computer (and may be lost if you delete your cookies). A great reason for you to create an account!
I made a mistake on a sweepstakes listing I submitted. Or… I found a mistake on someone else’s listing. How do I report it?
Leave a comment saying what the problem is. SweepsGoat.com admins review the comments regularly. If it’s something minor, a note in the comments may be all that’s necessary. Otherwise, an administrator will make any necessary updates to the listing.
Is there a way to receive new sweepstakes listings by email / RSS?
Yep. SweepsGoat offers a variety of email subscriptions and RSS feeds:
E-mail List – Subscribe to our e-mail list to receive daily notification of new sweepstakes:
- All New Sweepstakes
- Unlimited Entry Category
- Daily Entry Category
- Weekly Entry Category
- Monthly Entry Category
- Single Entry Category
- All Others Category
- Comments Feed
Or you can follow SweepsGoat.com on Twitter to get instant notification of new sweeps: @sweepsgoat
Yes – you can see it, along with the rest of our Terms & Conditions, below. Want the short version? We won’t spam you & we won’t share your information with anyone else.
So what’s in it for you?
We at SweepsGoat.com are sweepers, too, so our primary goal is to build a free & open, community-based sweepstakes site. We don’t charge for membership – it goes against what we think this site should be. Still, running SweepsGoat does cost us time and money. As such, this site is ad-supported. We also have affiliate programs for products (like RoboForm) that we’ve used ourselves and trust enough to recommend.
What if my question isn’t addressed here?
Feel free to get in touch & we’ll be happy to help!
Terms and Conditions
- Description of Service. SweepsGoat is a free, online application from SweepsGoat (the “Service”). You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. SweepsGoat disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. SweepsGoat also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Personal Use. The Service is made available to you for your personal use only. Due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (which is available at http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm), you must be at least thirteen (13) years of age to use this Service. You must provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information that may be required as part of the registration process and/or continued use of the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. SweepsGoat reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by SweepsGoat; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose; or (v) act in any way that violates the Program Policies, as may be revised from time to time. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. SweepsGoat reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Your Intellectual Property Rights SweepsGoat does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your SweepsGoat account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to SweepsGoat to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify SweepsGoat, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, SweepsGoat will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.